Villa Fuji Irodori adheres to the Personal Information Law and strives to protect the personal information provided by customers. In order to protect the important personal information received from customers and to protect the personal information of all persons involved in business activities, we will clearly adhere to and comply with the personal information protection policy.
Compliance with laws and regulations
- Villa Fuji Irodori, when handling personal information (that can identify a specific individual; the same shall apply hereinafter), shall be stipulated in laws regarding the protection of personal information, laws and regulations on the protection of personal information, and guidelines of the competent minister. We will comply with all obligations and policies.
Acquisition of personal information
- Villa Fuji Irodori clarifies necessary information such as the purpose of use and the range of joint users in advance and strives to acquire personal information with the consent of the individual. In addition, we may record details about transactions and inquiries.。
Management and protection of personal information
- Villa Fuji Irodori takes great care in managing and handling your personal information. In addition, we may outsource the handling of personal information to provide higher quality services. In this case, the museum will oblige the outsourcing contractors to manage information and maintain confidentiality in contracts, etc., so as not to leak information, and perform necessary and appropriate supervision.
Safety management measures
- Villa Fuji Irodori strives to keep the personal information collected from customers accurate and up-to-date within the scope of the purpose of use, and in order to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, falsification, loss, etc., necessary and appropriate security management We will take measures.
Provision to third parties
- Villa Fuji Irodori will not provide personal information to third parties without your consent, except as permitted by law. The museum does not provide personal information to third parties using Article 23, Paragraph 2 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Response to opinions and consultations
- Villa Fuji Irodori will respond appropriately to the disclosure and correction of personal information, suspension of use (introduction of service), erasure, and other opinions and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information based on laws and regulations.
Contact point for handling personal information
- The use and provision of the collected personal information shall be strictly managed, pay the latest attention, and will not be disclosed to third parties except with the consent of the individual. If you have any complaints regarding the handling of personal information at the Library, please contact us at:
Villa Fuji Irodori
3-12-7, Shimmachi, Fujiyoshida Shi, Yamanashi Ken, 403-0019, Japan